Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, August 17, 2015

What is the best thing about Shahrukh khan?

10 Answers

Smriti Bhargava Kingsley
Smriti Bhargava KingsleyHardcore fan of Bollywood, and a specific Khan, in particular
He is truly a good person, in the real sense of 'good'. He is a devoted father, husband, dedicated actor. In all the things he does, his goodness shines through. This is his best quality.

Just wanted to add this one also. He is so well-rooted in materialism and facts of life. As in, you need to make a decent living being a basic of Maslow's hierarchy, which, most Indians or Hindus tend to leave to Karma. 

my parents died early and we were lower middle-class, middle-class people. They educated me well but they were poor, I remember that. I equated rightly or wrongly I don't know at that time, failure as poverty and I will be very honest and I will say this to every young person here, anyone tells you otherwise, don't take it. Yes, I equated it to poverty and I never wanted to be poor. I felt very scared of being poor because I'd seen my dad die without getting the medicines. How you see it in movies, so now I am dramatizing it more, romanticizing it little more but it was kind of like that. So, I really believe that you have to make yourself materially very comfortable, do not let anyone tell you any other teaching in life Ki kuch nahi yaar Himalaya mein chale jao araam se baitho. All this is good if you can feed yourself well, drive well, have a nice XXX. I am not saying be exorbitant and stupid but just live comfortably, make your family look nice, make your parents feeling proud of you and have that material goodness. If your stomach is full, let me tell you, there are a lot of things you can do in life. So please don't get into this ki 'it's not a material world and hum jo hai kaisa hai, andar soul acha hoga, oh soul voul kuch nahi hai sab acha khane ko, thik kapda pehen'ne ko aur uske baad saari mehnat achi lagegi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates